Monday, January 5, 2009

Holla "B"ack

Here are some of my favorite responses to B-Unit so far:

1. can I come over and pet that little fur ball!?

2. your bunny is the cutest!!!!
i'll have to stop by and play with her!!!

3. this is the best rabbit-themed entertainment I've seen since Bunnicula.

4. i had a bunny when i was younger but he peed too much on the carpet and my parents made me give him away. boo.

5. You guys are very cute together--that is like the best pet for you ever!

6. OMG U R 2 CUTE!!!

7. Mmmm. Im bookmarking.

8. so sweet your bunny . i had also a couple of rabits with many babies in our farm.nice to see ur mama. she is looking nice person. today i remember my rabits. you r more beautiful than before . i m very hapy to see ur photos. thanks

9. amazing. b unit is just bloody amazing.

10. Is that really your bunny?????

11. Hello my Honey Bunny "Bunnulia"!
I miss my new granddaughter so much! I told Christopher how much I loved petting the bunny and
touching her little back feet! He laughed and asked me if I want my own bunny because there are about three more! Two are white and one is black like your honey bunny! But, unfortunately, I did not accept his offer because I only want a bunny if it doesn't do poopies!

12.
it's so tiny!... and fast!
are rabbits smart enough to learn their names?
and can they be house broken?
just curious...


No comments:

Post a Comment